Go on an adventure and explore the great outdoors in the heart of the Sancy mountains.
Our residences are located in the heart of nature, at the entrance to the Chastreix-Sancy nature reserve and 10 minutes from the ski resort, on a 1,100 metre high plateau that offers a 360 degree view of the mountains and Dordogne valley.
Mini wooden houses of 24m2 on stilts, with green roof and terrace. Each is equipped with a kitchenette, a bathroom and toilet, a sleeping area with a double bed, and a living room with a sofa bed 2 places. The green 1 is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
An apartment for 6 people on the floor of the common room, consisting of 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet.
The lodges tents
Large tents consisting of 2 bedrooms with real beds, a living room and a terrace with stunning views. Without water or electricity, each tent has dry toilets and a supply of drinking water. You have access to a bathroom and large common room at the top of the field. Loan of a barbecue, cutlery and plates, rental of sleeping bags 5 euros / person. For 4-6 people, from June to September.
Communal lounge :
A large room accessible 24/24 overlooking a large wooden terrace, with a sitting area, a wood stove, games for children and adults, books, maps and hiking routes, and a bathroom with WC overlooking the wellness area.
Services included :
- Sheets provided, beds are prepared for your arrival.
- 24-hour use of a large communal lounge, which has full reduced mobility access: dining area, lounge area, stove, library, bathroom and disabled access WC.
- Baby equipment available on demand.
Services available on site :
- Refreshment options: breakfast, picnic baskets, take home evening meal available on request, snack bar from 16.00 to 20.00, open to all, every day during the school holidays and from Friday to Sunday outside.
- Access to wellness zone (Nordic bath + sauna : 10 euros / person, sauna : 5 euros).
- Rental of sleeping bags: 5 euros / person.
- Towel rental : 5 euros / person.
- Extra person : 20 euros per person and per night.
The house is accessed via a short walk along a marked path, which will lead you directly into the heart of the nature reserve.
Please note :
As the house is located on a deserted road and at the top of a low hill, in the event of heavy snowfall, the last 250 metres (along a private road) may be inaccessible by car, even when fitted with snow tyres or chains. You may have to park 800 metres away at Le Mont.
We live on the premises and will be there to welcome you and any questions or provide assistance during your stay. In the event of snow, we will help you get to the house with your luggage.
Can be rented by the night and as a unit.