Go on an adventure and explore the great outdoors in the heart of the Sancy mountains.
Our residences are located in the heart of nature, at the entrance to the Chastreix-Sancy nature reserve and 10 minutes from the ski resort, on a 1,100 metre high plateau that offers a 360 degree view of the mountains and Dordogne valley.
Two, 24m2 wood cabins with a living roof and terrace, a kitchenette, bathroom and WC, a sleeping area with 1 double bed, a living area with 1 sofa bed that sleeps two people. One of the green cabins has full disabled access.
Rent a room or the entire apartment: 2 rooms sleeping 4 people each, with 1 double bed and 2 singles, a communal kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms, 1 separate WC.
The tent lodges
Housing 4-6 people or 2-4 people, with kitchens and communal bathrooms, available between June and September.
Communal lounge :
Services included :
- Access to wellness zone (Nordic bath and sauna).
- Sheets provided, beds are prepared for your arrival.
- 24-hour use of a large communal lounge, which has full reduced mobility access: dining area, lounge area, stove, library, bathroom and disabled access WC.
- Baby equipment available on demand.
Services available on site :
- Refreshment options: breakfast, picnic baskets, take home evening meal available on request, snack bar from 16.00 to 20.00, open to all.
The house is accessed via a short walk along a marked path, which will lead you directly into the heart of the nature reserve.
Please note :
As the house is located on a deserted road and at the top of a low hill, in the event of heavy snowfall, the last 250 metres (along a private road) may be inaccessible by car, even when fitted with snow tyres or chains. You may have to park 800 metres away at Le Mont.
We live on the premises and will be there to welcome you and any questions or provide assistance during your stay. In the event of snow, we will help you get to the house with your luggage.
Can be rented by the night and as a unit.